This page contains detailed information on how to remove Vauudixe for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Vauudixe from your PCVaudix
. Take a look here
for more details on Vaudix. Vauudixe is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Vauudixe folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. Vauudixe's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Vauudixe\tB9ho7aR9i2a9w.exe" /s /n /i:"ExecuteCommands;UninstallCommands" "". The application's main executable file is titled tB9ho7aR9i2a9w.exe and occupies 162.00 KB (165888 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Vauudixe. They occupy 162.00 KB (165888
bytes) on disk.
- tB9ho7aR9i2a9w.exe (162.00 KB)
Some files, folders and registry data can not be uninstalled when you want to remove Vauudixe from your computer.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Vauudixe:
Frequently the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files\Vauudixe
Vauudixe is an application released by Vaudix. Frequently, users try to erase this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Vauudixe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Vauudixe from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Vauudixe or simply activate the Search field and type in "Vauudixe". If it exists on your system the Vauudixe app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Vauudixe in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Vauudixe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Vauudixe.
8. After uninstalling Vauudixe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Vauudixe that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Vauudixe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Vauudixe by Vaudix from your computer, we are not saying that Vauudixe by Vaudix is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Vauudixe in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-06 11:03:47.673