This page contains thorough information on how to remove VauudIx for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall VauudIx from your PCVaudix
. Check out here
for more info on Vaudix. Usually the VauudIx application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VauudIx folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove VauudIx by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\VauudIx\tLlTdmdqAo5Jp5.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. tLlTdmdqAo5Jp5.exe is the VauudIx's main executable file and it takes around 218.50 KB (223744 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in VauudIx. They take 218.50 KB (223744
bytes) on disk.
- tLlTdmdqAo5Jp5.exe (218.50 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling VauudIx we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Generally the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
VauudIx is a program offered by the software company Vaudix. Some people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to erase VauudIx is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove VauudIx from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find VauudIx or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VauudIx". If it is installed on your PC the VauudIx program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select VauudIx in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding VauudIx, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove VauudIx.
8. After removing VauudIx, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong VauudIx that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing VauudIx with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove VauudIx by Vaudix from your computer, we are not saying that VauudIx by Vaudix is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove VauudIx supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-02 09:11:15.497