This web page is about Vaulten for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. Vaulten is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Vaulten directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. Vaulten.exe is the Vaulten's main executable file and it occupies approximately 29.00 KB (29696 bytes) on disk. A way to uninstall Vaulten from your PC
Vaulten contains of the executables below. They take 140.02 KB (143376
bytes) on disk.
- Vaulten.exe (29.00 KB)
- VaultenUninstall.exe (51.02 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (48.50 KB)
- windows_dir_watcher.exe (11.50 KB)
Vaulten has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories found on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Vaulten when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iBall Airway 3.5GH-72\Vaulten
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iBall Airway 3.5GH-72\SkinImg\Vaulten.bmp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iBall Airway 3.5GH-72\SkinImg\Vaulten_Disable.bmp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iBall Airway 3.5GH-72\SkinImg\Vaulten_On.bmp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iBall Airway 3.5GH-72\SkinImg\Vaulten_Push.bmp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iBall Airway 3.5GH-72\Vaulten\Vaulten-2.0.exe
Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Vaulten is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Vaulten using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Vaulten or simply click the Search field and type in "Vaulten". The Vaulten program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Vaulten in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Vaulten, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Vaulten.
8. After removing Vaulten, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Vaulten that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Vaulten with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130