VaudiIix is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall VaudiIix from your computerVaudix
. Check out here
where you can read more on Vaudix. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\VaudiIix folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files\VaudiIix\ItaNd5uVVSPMfC.exe" /s /n /i:"ExecuteCommands;UninstallCommands" "" is the full command line if you want to remove VaudiIix. The program's main executable file is titled ItaNd5uVVSPMfC.exe and it has a size of 162.00 KB (165888 bytes).
The executable files below are part of VaudiIix. They take about 162.00 KB (165888
bytes) on disk.
- ItaNd5uVVSPMfC.exe (162.00 KB)
VaudiIix has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories found on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove VaudiIix:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VauDiiix
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VauDiiix\BVfcyFkuAoHYGL.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VauDiiix\BVfcyFkuAoHYGL.tlb
VaudiIix is an application released by the software company Vaudix. Some people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall VaudiIix is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase VaudiIix from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find VaudiIix or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VaudiIix". If it is installed on your PC the VaudiIix application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click VaudiIix in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding VaudiIix, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove VaudiIix.
8. After uninstalling VaudiIix, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of VaudiIix which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VaudiIix with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove VaudiIix by Vaudix from your PC, we are not saying that VaudiIix by Vaudix is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove VaudiIix in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 05:48:10.643