Vaudeix is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Vaudeix from your computerVaudix
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Vaudix. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Vaudeix directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Vaudeix is "C:\Program Files\Vaudeix\CBno2qymRRudCP.exe" /s /n /i:"ExecuteCommands;UninstallCommands" "". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. CBno2qymRRudCP.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 219.00 KB (224256 bytes) on disk.
Vaudeix is comprised of the following executables which take 219.00 KB (224256
bytes) on disk:
- CBno2qymRRudCP.exe (219.00 KB)
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove Vaudeix from your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Vaudeix:Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Vaudeix\1vLZ5JePFP2hvM.dll
- C:\Program Files\Vaudeix\1vLZ5JePFP2hvM.exe
- C:\Program Files\Vaudeix\1vLZ5JePFP2hvM.tlb
Additional registry values that are not cleaned:
Vaudeix is a program offered by the software company Vaudix. Frequently, users want to remove it. This is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to remove Vaudeix is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Vaudeix from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Vaudeix or simply click the Search feature and type in "Vaudeix". If it is installed on your PC the Vaudeix program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Vaudeix in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Vaudeix, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Vaudeix.
8. After removing Vaudeix, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Vaudeix that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Vaudeix with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Vaudeix by Vaudix from your PC, nor are we saying that Vaudeix by Vaudix is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Vaudeix in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-20 09:07:10.313