VauddiiX is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall VauddiiX from your computerVaudix
. You can find out more on Vaudix or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VauddiiX folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing VauddiiX is "C:\Program Files (x86)\VauddiiX\Qn4iYAI91foZC2.exe" /s /n /i:"ExecuteCommands;UninstallCommands" "". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. VauddiiX's main file takes around 218.00 KB (223232 bytes) and its name is Qn4iYAI91foZC2.exe.
VauddiiX is comprised of the following executables which occupy 218.00 KB (223232
bytes) on disk:
- Qn4iYAI91foZC2.exe (218.00 KB)
When you're planning to uninstall VauddiiX you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VauddIIx
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VauddIIx\nky9UfigQfY2kM.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VauddIIx\nky9UfigQfY2kM.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VauddIIx\nky9UfigQfY2kM.tlb
Additional registry values that are not removed:
VauddiiX is a program by Vaudix. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to remove VauddiiX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove VauddiiX from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find VauddiiX or simply click the Search field and type in "VauddiiX". If it is installed on your PC the VauddiiX app will be found automatically. After you select VauddiiX in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding VauddiiX, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove VauddiiX.
8. After uninstalling VauddiiX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong VauddiiX that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VauddiiX with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall VauddiiX by Vaudix from your PC, nor are we saying that VauddiiX by Vaudix is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VauddiiX supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-13 16:03:02.820