You can find below details on how to remove Vauadix for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Vauadix from your computerVaudix
. You can find out more on Vaudix or check for application updates here
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Vauadix directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Vauadix is "C:\Program Files\Vauadix\D4RgqCyvmsZSfR.exe" /s /n /i:"ExecuteCommands;UninstallCommands" "". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 219.50 KB (224768 bytes) on disk and is titled D4RgqCyvmsZSfR.exe.
Vauadix contains of the executables below. They take 219.50 KB (224768
bytes) on disk.
- D4RgqCyvmsZSfR.exe (219.50 KB)
Vauadix is an application offered by Vaudix. Some people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Vauadix is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Vauadix with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Vauadix or simply click the Search feature and type in "Vauadix". If it exists on your system the Vauadix application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Vauadix in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Vauadix, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Vauadix.
8. After uninstalling Vauadix, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Vauadix which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Vauadix with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Vauadix by Vaudix from your computer, we are not saying that Vauadix by Vaudix is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Vauadix in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-09 22:52:25.537