This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Varmintz Deluxe for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Varmintz Deluxe from your systemGameHouse, Inc.
. Check out here
for more info on GameHouse, Inc.. More details about the app Varmintz Deluxe can be found at http://www.gamehouse.com/
. The full command line for removing Varmintz Deluxe is C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\Varmintz\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\Varmintz\INSTALL.LOG. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Varmintz Deluxe's primary file takes about 7.02 MB (7358094 bytes) and is named Varmintz.exe.
Varmintz Deluxe installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.22 MB (7567502
bytes) on disk.
- GDFUninstall.exe (56.00 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (148.50 KB)
- Varmintz.exe (7.02 MB)
This web page is about Varmintz Deluxe version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below a few links to other Varmintz Deluxe versions:
Varmintz Deluxe is an application marketed by the software company GameHouse, Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Varmintz Deluxe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Varmintz Deluxe from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Varmintz Deluxe or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Varmintz Deluxe". If it exists on your system the Varmintz Deluxe application will be found very quickly. When you click Varmintz Deluxe in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Varmintz Deluxe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Varmintz Deluxe:
- The software company is: http://www.gamehouse.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\Varmintz\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\Varmintz\INSTALL.LOG
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Varmintz Deluxe.
8. After removing Varmintz Deluxe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Varmintz Deluxe which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Varmintz Deluxe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Varmintz Deluxe by GameHouse, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Varmintz Deluxe by GameHouse, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Varmintz Deluxe in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 07:34:41.813