Vanquish is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Vanquish from your systemPlatinumGames
. Check out here
for more details on PlatinumGames. More information about Vanquish can be seen at http://www.vanquishgame.com
. Usually the Vanquish program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Vanquish folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Vanquish is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Vanquish's main file takes about 11.47 MB (12028928 bytes) and its name is Vanquish.exe.
Vanquish is comprised of the following executables which occupy 30.34 MB (31811592
bytes) on disk:
- Vanquish.exe (11.47 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
Many files, folders and Windows registry data will not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove Vanquish from your PC.The files below remain on your disk when you remove Vanquish:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Steam\Vanquish.url
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 460810
Vanquish is an application released by the software company PlatinumGames. Some computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to remove Vanquish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Vanquish from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Vanquish or simply click the Search field and type in "Vanquish". If it exists on your system the Vanquish program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Vanquish in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Vanquish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Vanquish:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.vanquishgame.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Vanquish.
8. After removing Vanquish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Vanquish that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Vanquish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Vanquish by PlatinumGames from your computer, nor are we saying that Vanquish by PlatinumGames is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Vanquish in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-27 12:32:24.920