Vanis - EPCLite
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Vanis - EPCLite for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Vanis - EPCLite from your PCZeroGravity
. Go over here
for more details on ZeroGravity. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Vanis folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Vanis - EPCLite is C:\Program Files\Vanis\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. EPCLite.exe is the Vanis - EPCLite's primary executable file and it occupies close to 1.07 MB (1126400 bytes) on disk.
Vanis - EPCLite contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.33 MB (2439463
bytes) on disk.
- EPCLite.exe (1.07 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.25 MB)
Vanis - EPCLite is an application marketed by the software company ZeroGravity. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Vanis - EPCLite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Vanis - EPCLite from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Vanis - EPCLite or simply click the Search feature and type in "Vanis - EPCLite". The Vanis - EPCLite application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Vanis - EPCLite in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Vanis - EPCLite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Vanis - EPCLite.
8. After uninstalling Vanis - EPCLite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Vanis - EPCLite which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Vanis - EPCLite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Vanis - EPCLite by ZeroGravity from your computer, we are not saying that Vanis - EPCLite by ZeroGravity is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Vanis - EPCLite supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-16 08:49:47.450