Vampire Saga 2 CE
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Vampire Saga 2 CE for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Vampire Saga 2 CE from your computerFocus Multimedia Ltd.
. Take a look here
for more info on Focus Multimedia Ltd.. Click on http://www.focusmm.co.uk
to get more information about Vampire Saga 2 CE on Focus Multimedia Ltd.'s website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Vampire Saga 2 CE folder (same installation drive as Windows). Vampire Saga 2 CE's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Vampire Saga 2 CE\unins000.exe. vshl.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.95 MB (3092480 bytes) on disk.
Vampire Saga 2 CE is comprised of the following executables which occupy 9.23 MB (9675930
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (699.28 KB)
- 1001 Nights. Sindbad's Adventures.exe (3.39 MB)
- TheTreasuresofMontezuma.exe (2.20 MB)
- vshl.exe (2.95 MB)
The current page applies to Vampire Saga 2 CE version 2
Vampire Saga 2 CE is a program released by the software company Focus Multimedia Ltd.. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Vampire Saga 2 CE is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Vampire Saga 2 CE from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Vampire Saga 2 CE or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Vampire Saga 2 CE". If it exists on your system the Vampire Saga 2 CE program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Vampire Saga 2 CE in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Vampire Saga 2 CE, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Vampire Saga 2 CE:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.focusmm.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Vampire Saga 2 CE\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Vampire Saga 2 CE.
8. After uninstalling Vampire Saga 2 CE, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Vampire Saga 2 CE which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Vampire Saga 2 CE with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Vampire Saga 2 CE by Focus Multimedia Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Vampire Saga 2 CE by Focus Multimedia Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Vampire Saga 2 CE supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-31 10:38:06.350