ValueApps is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall ValueApps from your PCConduit
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Conduit. Usually the ValueApps program is installed in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\ValueApps\IE directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling ValueApps is C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\ValueApps\IE\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. ValueApps.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.00 MB (1051424 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of ValueApps. They occupy an average of 1.08 MB (1127830
bytes) on disk.
- uninstaller.exe (74.62 KB)
- ValueApps.exe (1.00 MB)
The current page applies to ValueApps version 220.127.116.11
alone. For other ValueApps versions please click below:
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall ValueApps.Folders left behind when you uninstall ValueApps:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Additional registry values that are not removed:
ValueApps is a program by Conduit. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. This is hard because doing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to erase ValueApps is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove ValueApps from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ValueApps or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ValueApps". The ValueApps app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ValueApps in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ValueApps, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ValueApps.
8. After removing ValueApps, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ValueApps that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ValueApps using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ValueApps by Conduit from your computer, nor are we saying that ValueApps by Conduit is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ValueApps supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-06 21:25:48.223