Valorant Tracker is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Valorant Tracker from your systemOverwolf app
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Overwolf app. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Overwolf folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Valorant Tracker by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Overwolf\OWUninstaller.exe --uninstall-app=ipmlnnogholfmdmenfijjifldcpjoecappfccceh. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called OverwolfLauncher.exe and it has a size of 1.67 MB (1752920 bytes).
Valorant Tracker contains of the executables below. They take 6.71 MB (7032584
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Overwolf.exe (58.84 KB)
- OverwolfLauncher.exe (1.67 MB)
- OverwolfUpdater.exe (2.36 MB)
- OWUninstaller.exe (131.38 KB)
- OverwolfBenchmarking.exe (85.84 KB)
- OverwolfBrowser.exe (178.34 KB)
- OverwolfCrashHandler.exe (70.34 KB)
- OverwolfStore.exe (436.84 KB)
- ow-tobii-gaze.exe (317.84 KB)
- OWCleanup.exe (69.34 KB)
- OWUninstallMenu.exe (278.34 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (295.34 KB)
- ow-obs.exe (221.84 KB)
- owobs-ffmpeg-mux.exe (30.34 KB)
- enc-amf-test64.exe (103.84 KB)
- get-graphics-offsets32.exe (108.34 KB)
- get-graphics-offsets64.exe (125.84 KB)
- inject-helper32.exe (88.34 KB)
- inject-helper64.exe (103.84 KB)
This data is about Valorant Tracker version 0.8.12
only. You can find below info on other versions of Valorant Tracker:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Valorant Tracker you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Valorant Tracker:
The files below remain on your disk by Valorant Tracker's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Overwolf\Log\Apps\Valorant Tracker
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Overwolf\Log\Apps\Valorant Tracker\background.html.5.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Overwolf\Log\Apps\Valorant Tracker\background.html.6.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Overwolf\Log\Apps\Valorant Tracker\background.html.7.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Overwolf\Log\Apps\Valorant Tracker\background.html.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Overwolf\Log\Apps\Valorant Tracker\main.html.1.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Overwolf\Log\Apps\Valorant Tracker\main.html.2.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Overwolf\Log\Apps\Valorant Tracker\main.html.3.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Overwolf\Log\Apps\Valorant Tracker\main.html.4.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Overwolf\Log\Apps\Valorant Tracker\main.html.5.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Overwolf\Log\Apps\Valorant Tracker\main.html.6.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Overwolf\Log\Apps\Valorant Tracker\main.html.7.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Overwolf\Log\Apps\Valorant Tracker\main.html.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Overwolf\Log\Apps\Valorant Tracker\timeline.html.1.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Overwolf\Log\Apps\Valorant Tracker\timeline.html.2.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Overwolf\Log\Apps\Valorant Tracker\timeline.html.3.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Overwolf\Log\Apps\Valorant Tracker\timeline.html.log
Additional values that you should delete:
Valorant Tracker is a program marketed by Overwolf app. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY solution to erase Valorant Tracker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Valorant Tracker from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Valorant Tracker or simply click the Search feature and type in "Valorant Tracker". If it is installed on your PC the Valorant Tracker application will be found very quickly. When you select Valorant Tracker in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Valorant Tracker, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Valorant Tracker.
8. After uninstalling Valorant Tracker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Valorant Tracker which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Valorant Tracker using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Valorant Tracker by Overwolf app from your computer, nor are we saying that Valorant Tracker by Overwolf app is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Valorant Tracker supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-24 12:22:34.010