Valorant Tracker is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Valorant Tracker from your computerOverwolf app
. More information about Overwolf app can be seen here
. Valorant Tracker is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Overwolf directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can uninstall Valorant Tracker by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Overwolf\OWUninstaller.exe --uninstall-app=ipmlnnogholfmdmenfijjifldcpjoecappfccceh. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.67 MB (1752408 bytes) on disk and is named OverwolfLauncher.exe.
The executable files below are part of Valorant Tracker. They occupy an average of 6.68 MB (7006968
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Overwolf.exe (58.34 KB)
- OverwolfLauncher.exe (1.67 MB)
- OverwolfUpdater.exe (2.35 MB)
- OWUninstaller.exe (130.86 KB)
- OverwolfBenchmarking.exe (85.84 KB)
- OverwolfBrowser.exe (170.84 KB)
- OverwolfCrashHandler.exe (70.34 KB)
- OverwolfStore.exe (433.84 KB)
- ow-tobii-gaze.exe (317.84 KB)
- OWCleanup.exe (69.34 KB)
- OWUninstallMenu.exe (276.84 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (295.34 KB)
- ow-obs.exe (221.84 KB)
- owobs-ffmpeg-mux.exe (30.34 KB)
- enc-amf-test64.exe (103.84 KB)
- get-graphics-offsets32.exe (108.34 KB)
- get-graphics-offsets64.exe (125.84 KB)
- inject-helper32.exe (88.34 KB)
- inject-helper64.exe (103.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.6.4
of Valorant Tracker. For other Valorant Tracker versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Valorant Tracker is an application offered by Overwolf app. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Valorant Tracker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Valorant Tracker with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Valorant Tracker or simply click the Search field and type in "Valorant Tracker". The Valorant Tracker program will be found automatically. When you click Valorant Tracker in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Valorant Tracker, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Valorant Tracker.
8. After uninstalling Valorant Tracker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Valorant Tracker which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Valorant Tracker using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Valorant Tracker by Overwolf app from your PC, nor are we saying that Valorant Tracker by Overwolf app is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Valorant Tracker in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 21:49:25.880