Valentina is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Valentina from your PCRoman Telezhynskyi
. More information on Roman Telezhynskyi can be found here
. You can get more details about Valentina at http://www.valentina-project.org/
. The program is often found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Valentina directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Valentina is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Valentina\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled valentina.exe and occupies 6.45 MB (6763619 bytes).
Valentina is comprised of the following executables which take 12.83 MB (13448739
bytes) on disk:
- curl.exe (2.31 MB)
- pdftops.exe (1.41 MB)
- tape.exe (2.52 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (134.54 KB)
- valentina.exe (6.45 MB)
This web page is about Valentina version 0.4.4
only. You can find below info on other versions of Valentina:
...click to view all...
Valentina is a program marketed by Roman Telezhynskyi. Some users want to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Valentina is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Valentina from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Valentina or simply click the Search field and type in "Valentina". If it exists on your system the Valentina application will be found very quickly. When you select Valentina in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Valentina, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Valentina:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.valentina-project.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Valentina\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Valentina.
8. After removing Valentina, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Valentina that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Valentina using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Valentina by Roman Telezhynskyi from your PC, nor are we saying that Valentina by Roman Telezhynskyi is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Valentina supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 18:16:46.890