Valentina Server x64
This page is about Valentina Server x64 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Valentina Server x64 from your computerParadigma Software
. More info about Paradigma Software can be read here
. Please follow http://valentina-db.com
if you want to read more on Valentina Server x64 on Paradigma Software's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Paradigma Software\VServer x64 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Valentina Server x64 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Paradigma Software\VServer x64\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Valentina Server x64's main file takes about 26.00 KB (26624 bytes) and is named VServer_x64.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Valentina Server x64. They occupy about 727.16 KB (744609
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
- VServer_x64.exe (26.00 KB)
This info is about Valentina Server x64 version 64
Valentina Server x64 is a program marketed by the software company Paradigma Software. Some users decide to erase this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Valentina Server x64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Valentina Server x64 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Valentina Server x64 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Valentina Server x64". If it is installed on your PC the Valentina Server x64 application will be found very quickly. After you click Valentina Server x64 in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Valentina Server x64, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Valentina Server x64:
- The web site of the program is: http://valentina-db.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Paradigma Software\VServer x64\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Valentina Server x64.
8. After uninstalling Valentina Server x64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Valentina Server x64 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Valentina Server x64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Valentina Server x64 by Paradigma Software from your PC, we are not saying that Valentina Server x64 by Paradigma Software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Valentina Server x64 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-10-24 21:26:32.947