VaiUdix is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall VaiUdix from your computerVaudix
. You can find out more on Vaudix or check for application updates here
. VaiUdix is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VaiUdix directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full uninstall command line for VaiUdix is "C:\Program Files (x86)\VaiUdix\Fk9fr5HizBW2eK.exe" /s /n /i:"ExecuteCommands;UninstallCommands" "". Fk9fr5HizBW2eK.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 162.00 KB (165888 bytes) on disk.
VaiUdix contains of the executables below. They occupy 162.00 KB (165888
bytes) on disk.
- Fk9fr5HizBW2eK.exe (162.00 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling VaiUdix we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall VaiUdix:
The files below remain on your disk by VaiUdix's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Vaiudix
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Vaiudix\Vaiudix.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Vaiudix\Vaiudix.exe
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
VaiUdix is a program offered by the software company Vaudix. Some people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to uninstall VaiUdix is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase VaiUdix with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find VaiUdix or simply activate the Search field and type in "VaiUdix". If it exists on your system the VaiUdix program will be found very quickly. After you click VaiUdix in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding VaiUdix, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove VaiUdix.
8. After uninstalling VaiUdix, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong VaiUdix which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VaiUdix using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove VaiUdix by Vaudix from your PC, nor are we saying that VaiUdix by Vaudix is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove VaiUdix in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-05 21:49:08.110