VaUdixx is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall VaUdixx from your systemVaudix
. Go over here
for more information on Vaudix. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\VaUdixx folder (same installation drive as Windows). VaUdixx's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\VaUdixx\Q99rZkGYjDIE24.exe" /s /n /i:"ExecuteCommands;UninstallCommands" "". Q99rZkGYjDIE24.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 219.50 KB (224768 bytes) on disk.
VaUdixx installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 219.50 KB (224768
bytes) on disk.
- Q99rZkGYjDIE24.exe (219.50 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling VaUdixx we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
VaUdixx is a program marketed by Vaudix. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to uninstall VaUdixx is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete VaUdixx from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find VaUdixx or simply click the Search feature and type in "VaUdixx". If it exists on your system the VaUdixx program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click VaUdixx in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding VaUdixx, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove VaUdixx.
8. After uninstalling VaUdixx, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong VaUdixx which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VaUdixx with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall VaUdixx by Vaudix from your computer, nor are we saying that VaUdixx by Vaudix is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall VaUdixx in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-05 18:18:26.263