You can find below details on how to remove VaUDioxa for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall VaUDioxa from your PCVaudix
. More info about Vaudix can be found here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VaUDioxa directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. VaUDioxa's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\VaUDioxa\m1v5aBcA1VCKfz.exe" /s /n /i:"ExecuteCommands;UninstallCommands" "". m1v5aBcA1VCKfz.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 162.00 KB (165888 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of VaUDioxa. They take an average of 162.00 KB (165888
bytes) on disk.
- m1v5aBcA1VCKfz.exe (162.00 KB)
VaUDioxa is a program released by the software company Vaudix. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to erase VaUDioxa is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove VaUDioxa with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find VaUDioxa or simply click the Search feature and type in "VaUDioxa". If it exists on your system the VaUDioxa application will be found very quickly. After you select VaUDioxa in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding VaUDioxa, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove VaUDioxa.
8. After uninstalling VaUDioxa, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of VaUDioxa that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VaUDioxa with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove VaUDioxa by Vaudix from your computer, nor are we saying that VaUDioxa by Vaudix is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove VaUDioxa supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-09 08:48:19.810