VX Search Ultimate 12.8.14
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall VX Search Ultimate 12.8.14 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall VX Search Ultimate 12.8.14 from your systemFlexense Computing Systems Ltd.
. More info about Flexense Computing Systems Ltd. can be found here
. You can see more info about VX Search Ultimate 12.8.14 at http://www.vxsearch.com
. VX Search Ultimate 12.8.14 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\VX Search Ultimate folder, depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for VX Search Ultimate 12.8.14 is C:\Program Files\VX Search Ultimate\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 1,007.50 KB (1031680 bytes) on disk and is titled vxsrch.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in VX Search Ultimate 12.8.14. They take 1.84 MB (1934502
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (51.16 KB)
- sppinst.exe (30.50 KB)
- sppshex.exe (34.00 KB)
- vxsearch.exe (766.00 KB)
- vxsrch.exe (1,007.50 KB)
The current web page applies to VX Search Ultimate 12.8.14 version 12.8.14
VX Search Ultimate 12.8.14 is a program by Flexense Computing Systems Ltd.. Frequently, people try to remove this application. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to remove VX Search Ultimate 12.8.14 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove VX Search Ultimate 12.8.14 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find VX Search Ultimate 12.8.14 or simply click the Search feature and type in "VX Search Ultimate 12.8.14". If it is installed on your PC the VX Search Ultimate 12.8.14 application will be found very quickly. After you click VX Search Ultimate 12.8.14 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding VX Search Ultimate 12.8.14, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VX Search Ultimate 12.8.14:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.vxsearch.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\VX Search Ultimate\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall VX Search Ultimate 12.8.14.
8. After uninstalling VX Search Ultimate 12.8.14, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of VX Search Ultimate 12.8.14 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing VX Search Ultimate 12.8.14 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove VX Search Ultimate 12.8.14 by Flexense Computing Systems Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that VX Search Ultimate 12.8.14 by Flexense Computing Systems Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove VX Search Ultimate 12.8.14 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-07 20:33:48.493