VX Search 7.5.26
You can find below details on how to uninstall VX Search 7.5.26 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall VX Search 7.5.26 from your computerFlexense Computing Systems Ltd.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Flexense Computing Systems Ltd.. You can get more details on VX Search 7.5.26 at http://www.vxsearch.com
. Usually the VX Search 7.5.26 program is placed in the C:\Program Files\VX Search folder, depending on the user's option during setup. VX Search 7.5.26's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\VX Search\uninstall.exe". Vxsrch.exe is the VX Search 7.5.26's main executable file and it takes about 468.00 KB (479232 bytes) on disk.
VX Search 7.5.26 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 585.63 KB (599685
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (53.63 KB)
- Sppinst.exe (32.00 KB)
- Sppshex.exe (32.00 KB)
- Vxsrch.exe (468.00 KB)
The current page applies to VX Search 7.5.26 version 7.5.26
VX Search 7.5.26 is a program released by Flexense Computing Systems Ltd.. Frequently, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to remove VX Search 7.5.26 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove VX Search 7.5.26 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate VX Search 7.5.26 or simply click the Search field and type in "VX Search 7.5.26". If it is installed on your PC the VX Search 7.5.26 application will be found automatically. When you click VX Search 7.5.26 in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about VX Search 7.5.26, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VX Search 7.5.26:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.vxsearch.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\VX Search\uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall VX Search 7.5.26.
8. After uninstalling VX Search 7.5.26, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong VX Search 7.5.26 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VX Search 7.5.26 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove VX Search 7.5.26 by Flexense Computing Systems Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that VX Search 7.5.26 by Flexense Computing Systems Ltd. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove VX Search 7.5.26 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 01:35:17.983