VX Search 6.9.18
VX Search 6.9.18 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall VX Search 6.9.18 from your PCFlexense Computing Systems Ltd.
. Check out here
for more information on Flexense Computing Systems Ltd.. More details about VX Search 6.9.18 can be found at http://www.vxsearch.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\VX Search directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files\VX Search\uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove VX Search 6.9.18. Vxsrch.exe is the VX Search 6.9.18's main executable file and it takes about 448.00 KB (458752 bytes) on disk.
VX Search 6.9.18 contains of the executables below. They take 565.62 KB (579193
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (53.62 KB)
- Sppinst.exe (32.00 KB)
- Sppshex.exe (32.00 KB)
- Vxsrch.exe (448.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.9.18
of VX Search 6.9.18.
VX Search 6.9.18 is an application released by Flexense Computing Systems Ltd.. Some people try to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to uninstall VX Search 6.9.18 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase VX Search 6.9.18 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find VX Search 6.9.18 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VX Search 6.9.18". If it exists on your system the VX Search 6.9.18 application will be found automatically. After you click VX Search 6.9.18 in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding VX Search 6.9.18, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VX Search 6.9.18:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.vxsearch.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\VX Search\uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall VX Search 6.9.18.
8. After removing VX Search 6.9.18, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong VX Search 6.9.18 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VX Search 6.9.18 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall VX Search 6.9.18 by Flexense Computing Systems Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that VX Search 6.9.18 by Flexense Computing Systems Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VX Search 6.9.18 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-09 19:08:17.370