VX Search 6.4.38
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall VX Search 6.4.38 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall VX Search 6.4.38 from your systemFlexense Computing Systems Ltd.
. More info about Flexense Computing Systems Ltd. can be read here
. More details about the app VX Search 6.4.38 can be found at http://www.vxsearch.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\VX Search folder (same installation drive as Windows). VX Search 6.4.38's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\VX Search\uninstall.exe. VX Search 6.4.38's main file takes about 732.50 KB (750080 bytes) and its name is vxsrch.exe.
VX Search 6.4.38 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 847.19 KB (867523
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (51.69 KB)
- sppinst.exe (30.00 KB)
- sppshex.exe (33.00 KB)
- vxsrch.exe (732.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.4.38
of VX Search 6.4.38.
VX Search 6.4.38 is an application released by Flexense Computing Systems Ltd.. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to uninstall VX Search 6.4.38 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove VX Search 6.4.38 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate VX Search 6.4.38 or simply activate the Search field and type in "VX Search 6.4.38". If it exists on your system the VX Search 6.4.38 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select VX Search 6.4.38 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding VX Search 6.4.38, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VX Search 6.4.38:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.vxsearch.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\VX Search\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove VX Search 6.4.38.
8. After uninstalling VX Search 6.4.38, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong VX Search 6.4.38 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing VX Search 6.4.38 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove VX Search 6.4.38 by Flexense Computing Systems Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that VX Search 6.4.38 by Flexense Computing Systems Ltd. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove VX Search 6.4.38 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-05-13 15:08:12.650