VX Manager version 1.5.0.0428
This web page is about VX Manager version 1.5.0.0428 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall VX Manager version 1.5.0.0428 from your computerALLScanner Tech Co.,Ltd
. You can find out more on ALLScanner Tech Co.,Ltd or check for application updates here
. More data about the software VX Manager version 1.5.0.0428 can be found at http://www.vxdiag.net/
. VX Manager version 1.5.0.0428 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VCX directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can remove VX Manager version 1.5.0.0428 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\VCX\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.17 MB (2275840 bytes) on disk and is named ManagerCenter.exe.
VX Manager version 1.5.0.0428 contains of the executables below. They take 41.95 MB (43989714
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (827.22 KB)
- CDMUninst.exe (562.97 KB)
- devcon.exe (59.50 KB)
- VCISDK.exe (557.50 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
- dpinst-amd64.exe (1,022.09 KB)
- dpinst-x86.exe (899.59 KB)
- dpinst.exe (87.62 KB)
- Setup.exe (103.21 KB)
- ManagerCenter.exe (2.17 MB)
- install.exe (689.00 KB)
- install.exe (606.00 KB)
- install.exe (700.00 KB)
- install.exe (2.37 MB)
- install.exe (1.39 MB)
- install.exe (584.00 KB)
- install.exe (689.00 KB)
- install.exe (876.00 KB)
- install.exe (541.00 KB)
- install.exe (448.50 KB)
- install.exe (504.50 KB)
- install.exe (522.50 KB)
- install.exe (548.00 KB)
- install.exe (697.00 KB)
- install.exe (555.50 KB)
- install.exe (622.00 KB)
- plink.exe (342.91 KB)
- DoIPConfig.exe (673.50 KB)
- 7z.exe (286.00 KB)
- LogManager.exe (679.00 KB)
- LogViwer.exe (218.50 KB)
- PSCP.EXE (350.91 KB)
- putty.exe (518.91 KB)
- tcpdump.exe (598.00 KB)
- OBDVoltage.exe (371.00 KB)
- WiFiUpdate.exe (1.30 MB)
- VCXRDP.exe (95.00 KB)
- VCXRPC.exe (65.00 KB)
- VCXRPCGuard.exe (101.00 KB)
- VCXRPCInstall.exe (533.50 KB)
- VNCViewer.exe (3.39 MB)
- openssl.exe (434.50 KB)
This page is about VX Manager version 1.5.0.0428 version 1.5.0.0428
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.The files below remain on your disk by VX Manager version 1.5.0.0428 when you uninstall it:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\is-IBVAN.tmp\VX Manager 1.5.0.0428.tmp
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\is-OQ754.tmp\VX Manager 1.5.0.0428.tmp
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Temp1_vxdiag.zip\VX Manager 1.5.0.0428.exe
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
VX Manager version 1.5.0.0428 is a program offered by ALLScanner Tech Co.,Ltd. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to remove VX Manager version 1.5.0.0428 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove VX Manager version 1.5.0.0428 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate VX Manager version 1.5.0.0428 or simply click the Search feature and type in "VX Manager version 1.5.0.0428". The VX Manager version 1.5.0.0428 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select VX Manager version 1.5.0.0428 in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about VX Manager version 1.5.0.0428, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VX Manager version 1.5.0.0428:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.vxdiag.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\VCX\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove VX Manager version 1.5.0.0428.
8. After removing VX Manager version 1.5.0.0428, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of VX Manager version 1.5.0.0428 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VX Manager version 1.5.0.0428 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall VX Manager version 1.5.0.0428 by ALLScanner Tech Co.,Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that VX Manager version 1.5.0.0428 by ALLScanner Tech Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall VX Manager version 1.5.0.0428 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-05-25 01:11:21.557