VX Manager version 1.3.0.0620
This page is about VX Manager version 1.3.0.0620 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall VX Manager version 1.3.0.0620 from your systemALLScanner Tech Co.,Ltd
. Check out here
for more details on ALLScanner Tech Co.,Ltd. More information about the program VX Manager version 1.3.0.0620 can be seen at http://www.vxdiag.net/
. VX Manager version 1.3.0.0620 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VCX folder, depending on the user's option. You can remove VX Manager version 1.3.0.0620 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\VCX\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. VX Manager version 1.3.0.0620's main file takes about 2.13 MB (2233344 bytes) and is called ManagerCenter.exe.
VX Manager version 1.3.0.0620 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 37.59 MB (39414994
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (827.22 KB)
- MD5File.exe (6.50 KB)
- PLINK.EXE (342.91 KB)
- PSCP.EXE (350.91 KB)
- putty.exe (518.91 KB)
- VCXNetDoIP.exe (671.50 KB)
- VCXNetUpdate.exe (457.50 KB)
- CDMUninst.exe (562.97 KB)
- devcon.exe (54.50 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
- VCX.exe (648.00 KB)
- dpinst-amd64.exe (1,022.09 KB)
- dpinst-x86.exe (899.59 KB)
- dpinst.exe (87.62 KB)
- Setup.exe (103.21 KB)
- VCXWiFiUpdate.exe (1.75 MB)
- Log.exe (297.00 KB)
- ManagerCenter.exe (2.13 MB)
- 4.exe (539.50 KB)
- 1.exe (925.00 KB)
- 10.exe (799.50 KB)
- 11.exe (686.00 KB)
- 2.exe (984.00 KB)
- 3.exe (717.00 KB)
- 4.exe (529.00 KB)
- 5.exe (618.50 KB)
- 50.exe (657.50 KB)
- 52.exe (686.00 KB)
- 7.exe (903.50 KB)
- 8.exe (699.50 KB)
- 9.exe (800.50 KB)
- VCXRDP.exe (95.00 KB)
- VCXRPC.exe (65.00 KB)
- VCXRPCGuard.exe (101.00 KB)
- VCXRPCInstall.exe (533.50 KB)
- VNCViewer.exe (3.39 MB)
- openssl.exe (434.50 KB)
The current web page applies to VX Manager version 1.3.0.0620 version 1.3.0.0620
VX Manager version 1.3.0.0620 is an application offered by the software company ALLScanner Tech Co.,Ltd. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to remove VX Manager version 1.3.0.0620 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase VX Manager version 1.3.0.0620 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate VX Manager version 1.3.0.0620 or simply click the Search field and type in "VX Manager version 1.3.0.0620". If it is installed on your PC the VX Manager version 1.3.0.0620 application will be found very quickly. After you select VX Manager version 1.3.0.0620 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding VX Manager version 1.3.0.0620, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VX Manager version 1.3.0.0620:
- The software company is: http://www.vxdiag.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\VCX\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall VX Manager version 1.3.0.0620.
8. After uninstalling VX Manager version 1.3.0.0620, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong VX Manager version 1.3.0.0620 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VX Manager version 1.3.0.0620 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove VX Manager version 1.3.0.0620 by ALLScanner Tech Co.,Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that VX Manager version 1.3.0.0620 by ALLScanner Tech Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove VX Manager version 1.3.0.0620 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-01-07 08:47:34.050