VX Manager version 1.2.0.0929
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove VX Manager version 1.2.0.0929 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall VX Manager version 1.2.0.0929 from your PCALLScanner Tech Co.,Ltd
. More information about ALLScanner Tech Co.,Ltd can be seen here
. You can get more details on VX Manager version 1.2.0.0929 at http://www.allscanner.com/
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\VCX folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\VCX\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove VX Manager version 1.2.0.0929. ManagerCenter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.13 MB (2232832 bytes) on disk.
VX Manager version 1.2.0.0929 is composed of the following executables which occupy 36.94 MB (38737666
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (827.22 KB)
- install.exe (686.50 KB)
- install.exe (652.50 KB)
- install.exe (686.00 KB)
- install.exe (657.50 KB)
- CDMUninst.exe (562.97 KB)
- devcon.exe (54.50 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
- VCX.exe (701.00 KB)
- dpinst-amd64.exe (1,022.09 KB)
- dpinst-x86.exe (899.59 KB)
- dpinst.exe (87.62 KB)
- VCXWiFiUpdate.exe (1.75 MB)
- Log.exe (297.00 KB)
- ManagerCenter.exe (2.13 MB)
- 1.exe (925.00 KB)
- 10.exe (799.50 KB)
- 2.exe (976.50 KB)
- 3.exe (717.00 KB)
- 4.exe (529.00 KB)
- 5.exe (618.50 KB)
- 50.exe (657.50 KB)
- 52.exe (686.00 KB)
- 7.exe (889.50 KB)
- 8.exe (699.50 KB)
- 9.exe (800.50 KB)
- VCXRDP.exe (92.50 KB)
- VCXRPC.exe (65.00 KB)
- VCXRPCGuard.exe (101.00 KB)
- VCXRPCInstall.exe (533.00 KB)
- VNCViewer.exe (3.39 MB)
- openssl.exe (434.50 KB)
- J2534Tool.exe (305.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2.0.0929
of VX Manager version 1.2.0.0929.
VX Manager version 1.2.0.0929 is an application released by ALLScanner Tech Co.,Ltd. Some computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY way to erase VX Manager version 1.2.0.0929 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete VX Manager version 1.2.0.0929 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find VX Manager version 1.2.0.0929 or simply activate the Search field and type in "VX Manager version 1.2.0.0929". If it exists on your system the VX Manager version 1.2.0.0929 application will be found very quickly. After you select VX Manager version 1.2.0.0929 in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about VX Manager version 1.2.0.0929, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VX Manager version 1.2.0.0929:
- The software company is: http://www.allscanner.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\VCX\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove VX Manager version 1.2.0.0929.
8. After removing VX Manager version 1.2.0.0929, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong VX Manager version 1.2.0.0929 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing VX Manager version 1.2.0.0929 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove VX Manager version 1.2.0.0929 by ALLScanner Tech Co.,Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that VX Manager version 1.2.0.0929 by ALLScanner Tech Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove VX Manager version 1.2.0.0929 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-12 18:09:54.610