VX Manager version 126.96.36.1998
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall VX Manager version 188.8.131.528 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall VX Manager version 184.108.40.2068 from your systemALLScanner Tech Co.,Ltd
. Further information on ALLScanner Tech Co.,Ltd can be found here
. More information about the software VX Manager version 220.127.116.118 can be found at http://www.allscanner.com/
. VX Manager version 18.104.22.1688 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\VCX directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for removing VX Manager version 22.214.171.1248 is C:\Program Files\VCX\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. ManagerCenter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.06 MB (2163200 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with VX Manager version 126.96.36.1998. They occupy about 30.08 MB (31542762
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (821.66 KB)
- install.exe (686.50 KB)
- install.exe (652.50 KB)
- install.exe (686.00 KB)
- install.exe (657.50 KB)
- CDMInst.exe (1.13 MB)
- CDMUninst.exe (562.97 KB)
- devcon.exe (54.50 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
- VCX.exe (691.50 KB)
- VCXWiFiUpdate.exe (1.74 MB)
- Log.exe (297.00 KB)
- ManagerCenter.exe (2.06 MB)
- 1.exe (664.50 KB)
- 2.exe (976.50 KB)
- 3.exe (714.00 KB)
- 4.exe (529.00 KB)
- 5.exe (617.00 KB)
- 50.exe (657.50 KB)
- 52.exe (686.00 KB)
- 7.exe (889.50 KB)
- 8.exe (700.50 KB)
- 9.exe (781.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.528
of VX Manager version 184.108.40.2068.
VX Manager version 220.127.116.118 is an application marketed by the software company ALLScanner Tech Co.,Ltd. Frequently, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove VX Manager version 18.104.22.1688 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove VX Manager version 22.214.171.1248 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate VX Manager version 126.96.36.1998 or simply click the Search field and type in "VX Manager version 188.8.131.528". The VX Manager version 184.108.40.2068 app will be found very quickly. After you select VX Manager version 220.127.116.118 in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about VX Manager version 18.104.22.1688, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VX Manager version 22.214.171.1248:
- The software company is: http://www.allscanner.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\VCX\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall VX Manager version 126.96.36.1998.
8. After uninstalling VX Manager version 188.8.131.528, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong VX Manager version 184.108.40.2068 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VX Manager version 220.127.116.118 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall VX Manager version 18.104.22.1688 by ALLScanner Tech Co.,Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that VX Manager version 22.214.171.1248 by ALLScanner Tech Co.,Ltd is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VX Manager version 126.96.36.1998 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-01 18:39:04.690