VX Manager version 18.104.22.1682
This info is about VX Manager version 22.214.171.1242 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall VX Manager version 126.96.36.1992 from your computerALLScanner Tech Co.,Ltd
. More information on ALLScanner Tech Co.,Ltd can be seen here
. More info about the app VX Manager version 188.8.131.522 can be seen at http://www.allscanner.com/
. Usually the VX Manager version 184.108.40.2062 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VCX directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for VX Manager version 220.127.116.112 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\VCX\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 2.06 MB (2161152 bytes) on disk and is called ManagerCenter.exe.
VX Manager version 18.104.22.1682 contains of the executables below. They take 32.37 MB (33947626
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (821.66 KB)
- install.exe (686.50 KB)
- install.exe (652.50 KB)
- install.exe (686.00 KB)
- install.exe (657.50 KB)
- CDMInst.exe (1.13 MB)
- CDMUninst.exe (562.97 KB)
- devcon.exe (54.50 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
- VCX.exe (691.50 KB)
- VCXWiFiUpdate.exe (1.73 MB)
- Log.exe (297.00 KB)
- ManagerCenter.exe (2.06 MB)
- 1.exe (664.50 KB)
- 7.exe (889.50 KB)
- 9.exe (800.50 KB)
- 1.exe (664.50 KB)
- 2.exe (976.50 KB)
- 3.exe (714.00 KB)
- 4.exe (529.00 KB)
- 5.exe (617.00 KB)
- 50.exe (657.50 KB)
- 52.exe (686.00 KB)
- 7.exe (889.50 KB)
- 8.exe (697.50 KB)
- 9.exe (781.50 KB)
This info is about VX Manager version 22.214.171.1242 version 126.96.36.1992
VX Manager version 188.8.131.522 is an application marketed by the software company ALLScanner Tech Co.,Ltd. Some people decide to remove this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to remove VX Manager version 184.108.40.2062 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase VX Manager version 220.127.116.112 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find VX Manager version 18.104.22.1682 or simply click the Search feature and type in "VX Manager version 22.214.171.1242". The VX Manager version 126.96.36.1992 app will be found automatically. When you click VX Manager version 188.8.131.522 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding VX Manager version 184.108.40.2062, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VX Manager version 220.127.116.112:
- The software company is: http://www.allscanner.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\VCX\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall VX Manager version 18.104.22.1682.
8. After uninstalling VX Manager version 22.214.171.1242, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong VX Manager version 126.96.36.1992 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VX Manager version 188.8.131.522 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall VX Manager version 184.108.40.2062 by ALLScanner Tech Co.,Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that VX Manager version 220.127.116.112 by ALLScanner Tech Co.,Ltd is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall VX Manager version 18.104.22.1682 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-01 21:43:11.147