VX Manager version 1.0.5.0310
VX Manager version 1.0.5.0310 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall VX Manager version 1.0.5.0310 from your systemALLScanner Tech Co.,Ltd
. Further information on ALLScanner Tech Co.,Ltd can be found here
. Click on http://www.allscanner.com/
to get more info about VX Manager version 1.0.5.0310 on ALLScanner Tech Co.,Ltd's website. Usually the VX Manager version 1.0.5.0310 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\VCX directory, depending on the user's option during install. VX Manager version 1.0.5.0310's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\VCX\unins000.exe". VX Manager version 1.0.5.0310's primary file takes about 2.05 MB (2154496 bytes) and is called ManagerCenter.exe.
VX Manager version 1.0.5.0310 contains of the executables below. They take 43.63 MB (45749658
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (821.66 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
- VCX.exe (2.38 MB)
- install.exe (686.50 KB)
- install.exe (652.50 KB)
- install.exe (686.00 KB)
- install.exe (657.50 KB)
- dpinst-amd64.exe (660.44 KB)
- dpinst-x86.exe (537.94 KB)
- dpinst.exe (84.37 KB)
- CDMInst.exe (1.13 MB)
- CDMUninst.exe (562.97 KB)
- devcon.exe (54.50 KB)
- VCX.exe (690.50 KB)
- Log.exe (297.00 KB)
- ManagerCenter.exe (2.05 MB)
- 1.exe (661.50 KB)
- 2.exe (976.50 KB)
- 3.exe (714.00 KB)
- 4.exe (527.00 KB)
- 5.exe (615.50 KB)
- 50.exe (657.50 KB)
- 52.exe (686.00 KB)
- 7.exe (889.00 KB)
This web page is about VX Manager version 1.0.5.0310 version 1.0.5.0310
VX Manager version 1.0.5.0310 is a program by ALLScanner Tech Co.,Ltd. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall VX Manager version 1.0.5.0310 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall VX Manager version 1.0.5.0310 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find VX Manager version 1.0.5.0310 or simply click the Search feature and type in "VX Manager version 1.0.5.0310". If it exists on your system the VX Manager version 1.0.5.0310 program will be found very quickly. After you select VX Manager version 1.0.5.0310 in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding VX Manager version 1.0.5.0310, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VX Manager version 1.0.5.0310:
- The publisher is: http://www.allscanner.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\VCX\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall VX Manager version 1.0.5.0310.
8. After uninstalling VX Manager version 1.0.5.0310, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong VX Manager version 1.0.5.0310 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VX Manager version 1.0.5.0310 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove VX Manager version 1.0.5.0310 by ALLScanner Tech Co.,Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that VX Manager version 1.0.5.0310 by ALLScanner Tech Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove VX Manager version 1.0.5.0310 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-06 10:47:59.617