A guide to uninstall VVaudIx from your PC
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove VVaudIx for Windows. The Windows version was developed by Vaudix
. Check out here
where you can read more on Vaudix. VVaudIx is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\VVaudIx folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling VVaudIx is "C:\Program Files\VVaudIx\BRvC3YnYmI8CbM.exe" /s /n /i:"ExecuteCommands;UninstallCommands" "". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled BRvC3YnYmI8CbM.exe and it has a size of 162.00 KB (165888 bytes).
VVaudIx contains of the executables below. They take 162.00 KB (165888
bytes) on disk.
- BRvC3YnYmI8CbM.exe (162.00 KB)
When planning to uninstall VVaudIx you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall VVaudIx:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove VVaudIx:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VVaudIx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VVaudIx\PvnPxDSqB5ZyQa.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VVaudIx\PvnPxDSqB5ZyQa.tlb
How to remove VVaudIx from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
VVaudIx is a program offered by the software company Vaudix. Some computer users try to uninstall it. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall VVaudIx is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find VVaudIx or simply activate the Search field and type in "VVaudIx". If it exists on your system the VVaudIx program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click VVaudIx in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding VVaudIx, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove VVaudIx.
8. After removing VVaudIx, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong VVaudIx which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VVaudIx with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 8 (6.2)
- Windows XP (5.1)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
The text above is not a recommendation to remove VVaudIx by Vaudix from your computer, we are not saying that VVaudIx by Vaudix is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove VVaudIx supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-06 12:31:25.840