VVVVVV version 2.0
VVVVVV version 2.0 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall VVVVVV version 2.0 from your PCTerry Cavanagh
. Take a look here
for more details on Terry Cavanagh. More details about VVVVVV version 2.0 can be seen at http://thelettervsixtim.es
. VVVVVV version 2.0 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VVVVVV directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can uninstall VVVVVV version 2.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\VVVVVV\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. VVVVVV.exe is the VVVVVV version 2.0's main executable file and it occupies about 6.22 MB (6521344 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with VVVVVV version 2.0. They occupy about 6.90 MB (7236382
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- VVVVVV.exe (6.22 MB)
This web page is about VVVVVV version 2.0 version 2.0
VVVVVV version 2.0 is an application marketed by the software company Terry Cavanagh. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to erase VVVVVV version 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete VVVVVV version 2.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find VVVVVV version 2.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VVVVVV version 2.0". The VVVVVV version 2.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select VVVVVV version 2.0 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding VVVVVV version 2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VVVVVV version 2.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://thelettervsixtim.es
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\VVVVVV\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove VVVVVV version 2.0.
8. After uninstalling VVVVVV version 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong VVVVVV version 2.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VVVVVV version 2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove VVVVVV version 2.0 by Terry Cavanagh from your PC, nor are we saying that VVVVVV version 2.0 by Terry Cavanagh is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove VVVVVV version 2.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-09 20:08:36.780