You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall VUMeter for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall VUMeter from your computerJames Chapman
. Take a look here
for more details on James Chapman. Usually the VUMeter program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VUMeter directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove VUMeter by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\WINDOWS\zipinst.exe /uninst "C:\Program Files (x86)\VUMeter\uninst1~.nsu". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 950.50 KB (973312 bytes) on disk and is named VUMeter.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside VUMeter. They occupy about 950.50 KB (973312
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 1.1
VUMeter is an application by the software company James Chapman. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall VUMeter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete VUMeter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate VUMeter or simply activate the Search field and type in "VUMeter". The VUMeter app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click VUMeter in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about VUMeter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall VUMeter.
8. After removing VUMeter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of VUMeter that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing VUMeter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove VUMeter by James Chapman from your PC, we are not saying that VUMeter by James Chapman is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove VUMeter in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 02:54:11.923