This web page is about VUGERA Viewer for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall VUGERA Viewer from your systemCarnavi.com
. You can find out more on Carnavi.com or check for application updates here
. VUGERA Viewer is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VUGERA Viewer\VUGERA folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can remove VUGERA Viewer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\VUGERA Viewer\VUGERA\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. bbPlayer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 583.00 KB (596992 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of VUGERA Viewer. They occupy an average of 1.72 MB (1805747
bytes) on disk.
- bbPlayer.exe (583.00 KB)
- BBSetup.exe (531.50 KB)
- bbWizard.exe (201.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (447.92 KB)
The current page applies to VUGERA Viewer version 1.1.1
alone. For other VUGERA Viewer versions please click below:
VUGERA Viewer is an application offered by the software company Carnavi.com. Some computer users try to erase this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to erase VUGERA Viewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall VUGERA Viewer from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate VUGERA Viewer or simply click the Search feature and type in "VUGERA Viewer". If it is installed on your PC the VUGERA Viewer app will be found very quickly. When you click VUGERA Viewer in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding VUGERA Viewer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove VUGERA Viewer.
8. After removing VUGERA Viewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of VUGERA Viewer that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing VUGERA Viewer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall VUGERA Viewer by Carnavi.com from your PC, nor are we saying that VUGERA Viewer by Carnavi.com is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VUGERA Viewer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-25 06:25:41.403