VUE 3.1.1 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall VUE 3.1.1 from your PCTufts University
. You can find out more on Tufts University or check for application updates here
. Please open http://vue.tufts.edu
if you want to read more on VUE 3.1.1 on Tufts University's website. VUE 3.1.1 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VUE directory, depending on the user's decision. VUE 3.1.1's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\VUE\uninst.exe. VUE-launcher.exe is the VUE 3.1.1's main executable file and it takes around 28.50 KB (29184 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in VUE 3.1.1. They take 1.39 MB (1459309
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninst.exe (48.42 KB)
- VUE-launcher.exe (28.50 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (32.78 KB)
- java.exe (141.78 KB)
- javacpl.exe (57.78 KB)
- javaw.exe (141.78 KB)
- javaws.exe (149.78 KB)
- jbroker.exe (77.78 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (22.78 KB)
- jqs.exe (149.78 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (53.78 KB)
- keytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- kinit.exe (32.78 KB)
- klist.exe (32.78 KB)
- ktab.exe (32.78 KB)
- orbd.exe (32.78 KB)
- pack200.exe (32.78 KB)
- policytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmid.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (32.78 KB)
- servertool.exe (32.78 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (29.78 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (32.78 KB)
- unpack200.exe (129.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.1.1
of VUE 3.1.1.
VUE 3.1.1 is an application by the software company Tufts University. Some computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to remove VUE 3.1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete VUE 3.1.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find VUE 3.1.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VUE 3.1.1". If it exists on your system the VUE 3.1.1 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select VUE 3.1.1 in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about VUE 3.1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VUE 3.1.1:
- The software company is: http://vue.tufts.edu
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\VUE\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove VUE 3.1.1.
8. After uninstalling VUE 3.1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong VUE 3.1.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing VUE 3.1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall VUE 3.1.1 by Tufts University from your computer, nor are we saying that VUE 3.1.1 by Tufts University is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VUE 3.1.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-20 14:07:32.217