VUE 3.1.1 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall VUE 3.1.1 from your PCTufts University
. You can find out more on Tufts University or check for application updates here
. Please open http://vue.tufts.edu
if you want to read more on VUE 3.1.1 on Tufts University's website. VUE 3.1.1 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VUE directory, depending on the user's decision. VUE 3.1.1's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\VUE\uninst.exe. VUE-launcher.exe is the VUE 3.1.1's main executable file and it takes around 28.50 KB (29184 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in VUE 3.1.1. They take 1.39 MB (1459309
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninst.exe (48.42 KB)
- VUE-launcher.exe (28.50 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (32.78 KB)
- java.exe (141.78 KB)
- javacpl.exe (57.78 KB)
- javaw.exe (141.78 KB)
- javaws.exe (149.78 KB)
- jbroker.exe (77.78 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (22.78 KB)
- jqs.exe (149.78 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (53.78 KB)
- keytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- kinit.exe (32.78 KB)
- klist.exe (32.78 KB)
- ktab.exe (32.78 KB)
- orbd.exe (32.78 KB)
- pack200.exe (32.78 KB)
- policytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmid.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (32.78 KB)
- servertool.exe (32.78 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (29.78 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (32.78 KB)
- unpack200.exe (129.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.1.1
of VUE 3.1.1.
VUE 3.1.1 is an application by the software company Tufts University. Some computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to remove VUE 3.1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete VUE 3.1.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find VUE 3.1.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "VUE 3.1.1". The VUE 3.1.1 application will be found very quickly. When you click VUE 3.1.1 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding VUE 3.1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VUE 3.1.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://vue.tufts.edu
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\VUE\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove VUE 3.1.1.
8. After uninstalling VUE 3.1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong VUE 3.1.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing VUE 3.1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall VUE 3.1.1 by Tufts University from your computer, nor are we saying that VUE 3.1.1 by Tufts University is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VUE 3.1.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-20 14:07:32.217