This web page contains thorough information on how to remove VTFEdit 1.2.5 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall VTFEdit 1.2.5 from your PCNeil Jedrzejewski & Ryan Gregg
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Neil Jedrzejewski & Ryan Gregg. More details about VTFEdit 1.2.5 can be seen at http://nemesis.thewavelength.net/
. VTFEdit 1.2.5 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\VTFEdit directory, depending on the user's option. VTFEdit 1.2.5's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\VTFEdit\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled VTFEdit.exe and it has a size of 496.00 KB (507904 bytes).
VTFEdit 1.2.5 is composed of the following executables which take 1.14 MB (1199385
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (675.27 KB)
- VTFEdit.exe (496.00 KB)
The current page applies to VTFEdit 1.2.5 version 1.2.5
Several files, folders and registry data can be left behind when you are trying to remove VTFEdit 1.2.5 from your computer.Registry that is not removed:
VTFEdit 1.2.5 is a program released by the software company Neil Jedrzejewski & Ryan Gregg. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. This is efortful because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK manner to remove VTFEdit 1.2.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove VTFEdit 1.2.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find VTFEdit 1.2.5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "VTFEdit 1.2.5". If it is installed on your PC the VTFEdit 1.2.5 application will be found very quickly. When you select VTFEdit 1.2.5 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about VTFEdit 1.2.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VTFEdit 1.2.5:
- The publisher is: http://nemesis.thewavelength.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\VTFEdit\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall VTFEdit 1.2.5.
8. After uninstalling VTFEdit 1.2.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of VTFEdit 1.2.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing VTFEdit 1.2.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall VTFEdit 1.2.5 by Neil Jedrzejewski & Ryan Gregg from your computer, nor are we saying that VTFEdit 1.2.5 by Neil Jedrzejewski & Ryan Gregg is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall VTFEdit 1.2.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 13:38:00.973