This web page contains thorough information on how to remove VTFEdit 1.2.5 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall VTFEdit 1.2.5 from your PCNeil Jedrzejewski & Ryan Gregg
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Neil Jedrzejewski & Ryan Gregg. More details about VTFEdit 1.2.5 can be seen at http://nemesis.thewavelength.net/
. VTFEdit 1.2.5 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\VTFEdit directory, depending on the user's option. VTFEdit 1.2.5's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\VTFEdit\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled VTFEdit.exe and it has a size of 496.00 KB (507904 bytes).
VTFEdit 1.2.5 is composed of the following executables which take 1.14 MB (1199385
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (675.27 KB)
- VTFEdit.exe (496.00 KB)
The current page applies to VTFEdit 1.2.5 version 1.2.5
Several files, folders and registry data can be left behind when you are trying to remove VTFEdit 1.2.5 from your computer.The files below are left behind on your disk by VTFEdit 1.2.5's application uninstaller when you removed it:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\VTFEdit\VTFEdit.exe.FriendlyAppName
VTFEdit 1.2.5 is an application offered by the software company Neil Jedrzejewski & Ryan Gregg. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove VTFEdit 1.2.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete VTFEdit 1.2.5 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find VTFEdit 1.2.5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "VTFEdit 1.2.5". The VTFEdit 1.2.5 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click VTFEdit 1.2.5 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding VTFEdit 1.2.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VTFEdit 1.2.5:
- The software company is: http://nemesis.thewavelength.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\VTFEdit\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall VTFEdit 1.2.5.
8. After removing VTFEdit 1.2.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong VTFEdit 1.2.5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VTFEdit 1.2.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove VTFEdit 1.2.5 by Neil Jedrzejewski & Ryan Gregg from your computer, we are not saying that VTFEdit 1.2.5 by Neil Jedrzejewski & Ryan Gregg is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove VTFEdit 1.2.5 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 13:38:00.973