This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall VStomp Amp for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall VStomp Amp from your computerHotone Audio & Team V.R
. Open here
for more details on Hotone Audio & Team V.R. More info about the application VStomp Amp can be found at http://www.hotoneaudio.com/
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Hotone\VStompAmp directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall VStomp Amp by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Hotone\VStompAmp\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled VStompAmp.exe and its approximative size is 7.24 MB (7587840 bytes).
VStomp Amp is comprised of the following executables which occupy 8.55 MB (8964241
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (1.31 MB)
- VStompAmp.exe (7.24 MB)
The current page applies to VStomp Amp version 1.0.2
only. You can find below a few links to other VStomp Amp releases:
VStomp Amp is a program released by the software company Hotone Audio & Team V.R. Some users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to uninstall VStomp Amp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall VStomp Amp from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find VStomp Amp or simply activate the Search field and type in "VStomp Amp". The VStomp Amp program will be found automatically. When you select VStomp Amp in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about VStomp Amp, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VStomp Amp:
- The publisher is: http://www.hotoneaudio.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Hotone\VStompAmp\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove VStomp Amp.
8. After removing VStomp Amp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of VStomp Amp that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VStomp Amp with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall VStomp Amp by Hotone Audio & Team V.R from your computer, we are not saying that VStomp Amp by Hotone Audio & Team V.R is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VStomp Amp supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-14 21:05:21.197