VSX 26 Control Panel 1.0
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall VSX 26 Control Panel 1.0 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall VSX 26 Control Panel 1.0 from your systemPeavey Electronics Corporation
. Open here
where you can read more on Peavey Electronics Corporation. Click on http://www.peavey.com
to get more facts about VSX 26 Control Panel 1.0 on Peavey Electronics Corporation's website. Usually the VSX 26 Control Panel 1.0 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Peavey\VSX 26 Control Panel directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall VSX 26 Control Panel 1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Peavey\VSX 26 Control Panel\uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. vsx26editor.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 6.90 MB (7239388 bytes) on disk.
VSX 26 Control Panel 1.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.94 MB (7275355
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (35.12 KB)
- vsx26editor.exe (6.90 MB)
The current page applies to VSX 26 Control Panel 1.0 version 1.0
VSX 26 Control Panel 1.0 is a program released by Peavey Electronics Corporation. Some people choose to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove VSX 26 Control Panel 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove VSX 26 Control Panel 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find VSX 26 Control Panel 1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VSX 26 Control Panel 1.0". If it exists on your system the VSX 26 Control Panel 1.0 app will be found automatically. When you click VSX 26 Control Panel 1.0 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding VSX 26 Control Panel 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VSX 26 Control Panel 1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.peavey.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Peavey\VSX 26 Control Panel\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall VSX 26 Control Panel 1.0.
8. After removing VSX 26 Control Panel 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of VSX 26 Control Panel 1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VSX 26 Control Panel 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall VSX 26 Control Panel 1.0 by Peavey Electronics Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that VSX 26 Control Panel 1.0 by Peavey Electronics Corporation is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VSX 26 Control Panel 1.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-12 05:35:21.100