VST Preset Generator
This page contains detailed information on how to remove VST Preset Generator for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall VST Preset Generator from your computerVST Preset Generator
. Further information on VST Preset Generator can be seen here
. You can read more about about VST Preset Generator at http://vst-preset-generator.org
. VST Preset Generator is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VST Preset Generator directory, subject to the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for VST Preset Generator is C:\Program Files (x86)\VST Preset Generator\maintenancetool.exe. The program's main executable file is named vpg32.exe and its approximative size is 12.29 MB (12889088 bytes).
VST Preset Generator installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 48.12 MB (50460208
bytes) on disk.
- maintenancetool.exe (20.72 MB)
- vpg32.exe (12.29 MB)
- vpg64.exe (15.11 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.3.0
of VST Preset Generator. You can find below info on other releases of VST Preset Generator:
VST Preset Generator is an application by the software company VST Preset Generator. Frequently, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to erase VST Preset Generator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove VST Preset Generator from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find VST Preset Generator or simply click the Search feature and type in "VST Preset Generator". The VST Preset Generator application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click VST Preset Generator in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about VST Preset Generator, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VST Preset Generator:
- The publisher is: http://vst-preset-generator.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\VST Preset Generator\maintenancetool.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall VST Preset Generator.
8. After removing VST Preset Generator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of VST Preset Generator that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VST Preset Generator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove VST Preset Generator by VST Preset Generator from your PC, nor are we saying that VST Preset Generator by VST Preset Generator is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove VST Preset Generator in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-13 20:10:39.897