VSPlayer °æ±¾ V184.108.40.2067
This web page contains complete information on how to remove VSPlayer °æ±¾ V220.127.116.117 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall VSPlayer °æ±¾ V18.104.22.1687 from your systemHikvision Digital Technology Co., Ltd
. You can read more on Hikvision Digital Technology Co., Ltd or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on VSPlayer °æ±¾ V22.214.171.1247 at http://www.hikvision.com/
. VSPlayer °æ±¾ V126.96.36.1997 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HikCentral\Client\VSPlayer folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can remove VSPlayer °æ±¾ V188.8.131.527 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\HikCentral\Client\VSPlayer\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. VSPlayer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.24 MB (1295360 bytes) on disk.
VSPlayer °æ±¾ V184.108.40.2067 is composed of the following executables which take 6.07 MB (6361540
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- FileCut.exe (551.50 KB)
- FileMerge.exe (571.50 KB)
- MediaStream.exe (557.00 KB)
- RegionMask.exe (880.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (798.44 KB)
- VSPlayer.exe (1.24 MB)
- FormatConverter.exe (1.55 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.117
of VSPlayer °æ±¾ V18.104.22.1687.
VSPlayer °æ±¾ V22.214.171.1247 is an application released by the software company Hikvision Digital Technology Co., Ltd. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to uninstall VSPlayer °æ±¾ V126.96.36.1997 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove VSPlayer °æ±¾ V188.8.131.527 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find VSPlayer °æ±¾ V184.108.40.2067 or simply click the Search field and type in "VSPlayer °æ±¾ V220.127.116.117". If it exists on your system the VSPlayer °æ±¾ V18.104.22.1687 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click VSPlayer °æ±¾ V22.214.171.1247 in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about VSPlayer °æ±¾ V126.96.36.1997, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VSPlayer °æ±¾ V188.8.131.527:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.hikvision.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HikCentral\Client\VSPlayer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall VSPlayer °æ±¾ V184.108.40.2067.
8. After removing VSPlayer °æ±¾ V220.127.116.117, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong VSPlayer °æ±¾ V18.104.22.1687 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VSPlayer °æ±¾ V22.214.171.1247 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove VSPlayer °æ±¾ V126.96.36.1997 by Hikvision Digital Technology Co., Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that VSPlayer °æ±¾ V188.8.131.527 by Hikvision Digital Technology Co., Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove VSPlayer °æ±¾ V184.108.40.2067 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-27 12:36:13.130