VSO Media Player
VSO Media Player is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall VSO Media Player from your systemVSO Software
. Take a look here
for more details on VSO Software. Click on www.vso-software.fr
to get more data about VSO Media Player on VSO Software's website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\vso\CopyToDVD directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling VSO Media Player is C:\Program Files\vso\CopyToDVD\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. vmp.exe is the VSO Media Player's primary executable file and it takes circa 459.00 KB (470016 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in VSO Media Player. They take 534.53 KB (547358
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (75.53 KB)
- vmp.exe (459.00 KB)
This data is about VSO Media Player version 1.0.2
VSO Media Player is an application by VSO Software. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase VSO Media Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase VSO Media Player from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate VSO Media Player or simply activate the Search field and type in "VSO Media Player". If it is installed on your PC the VSO Media Player app will be found automatically. After you click VSO Media Player in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about VSO Media Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VSO Media Player:
- The web site of the application is: www.vso-software.fr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\vso\CopyToDVD\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove VSO Media Player.
8. After uninstalling VSO Media Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong VSO Media Player which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing VSO Media Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove VSO Media Player by VSO Software from your PC, nor are we saying that VSO Media Player by VSO Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove VSO Media Player supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-04-05 17:17:54.617