VSO Media Player 18.104.22.1685
This page contains thorough information on how to remove VSO Media Player 22.214.171.1245 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall VSO Media Player 126.96.36.1995 from your PCVSO Software
. Open here
for more details on VSO Software. More details about VSO Media Player 188.8.131.525 can be found at http://www.vso-software.fr
. Usually the VSO Media Player 184.108.40.2065 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VSO\VSO Media Player\1 folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing VSO Media Player 220.127.116.115 is C:\Program Files (x86)\VSO\VSO Media Player\1\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. VSO Media Player 18.104.22.1685's main file takes about 22.37 MB (23460320 bytes) and its name is VMP.exe.
The following executable files are contained in VSO Media Player 22.214.171.1245. They occupy 23.49 MB (24634496
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- VMP.exe (22.37 MB)
The current page applies to VSO Media Player 126.96.36.1995 version 188.8.131.525
If you are manually uninstalling VSO Media Player 184.108.40.2065 we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\VSO\VSO Media Player\1\VMP.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\VSO\VSO Media Player\1\VMP.exe.FriendlyAppName
VSO Media Player 220.127.116.115 is a program marketed by VSO Software. Some computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to erase VSO Media Player 18.104.22.1685 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase VSO Media Player 22.214.171.1245 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate VSO Media Player 126.96.36.1995 or simply activate the Search field and type in "VSO Media Player 188.8.131.525". If it exists on your system the VSO Media Player 184.108.40.2065 app will be found very quickly. When you select VSO Media Player 220.127.116.115 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about VSO Media Player 18.104.22.1685, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VSO Media Player 22.214.171.1245:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.vso-software.fr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\VSO\VSO Media Player\1\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove VSO Media Player 126.96.36.1995.
8. After removing VSO Media Player 188.8.131.525, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of VSO Media Player 184.108.40.2065 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VSO Media Player 220.127.116.115 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall VSO Media Player 18.104.22.1685 by VSO Software from your PC, we are not saying that VSO Media Player 22.214.171.1245 by VSO Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall VSO Media Player 126.96.36.1995 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 14:23:45.857