VSO Media Player 22.214.171.1248
VSO Media Player 126.96.36.1998 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall VSO Media Player 188.8.131.528 from your PCVSO Software
. Go over here
for more information on VSO Software. More data about the application VSO Media Player 184.108.40.2068 can be found at http://www.vso-software.fr
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VSO\VSO Media Player\1 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall VSO Media Player 220.127.116.118 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\VSO\VSO Media Player\1\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. VMP.exe is the VSO Media Player 18.104.22.1688's main executable file and it occupies circa 21.75 MB (22807344 bytes) on disk.
VSO Media Player 22.214.171.1248 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 22.87 MB (23981520
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- VMP.exe (21.75 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.1998
of VSO Media Player 188.8.131.528.
VSO Media Player 184.108.40.2068 is a program offered by VSO Software. Some computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to remove VSO Media Player 220.127.116.118 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove VSO Media Player 18.104.22.1688 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find VSO Media Player 22.214.171.1248 or simply click the Search field and type in "VSO Media Player 126.96.36.1998". If it is installed on your PC the VSO Media Player 188.8.131.528 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click VSO Media Player 184.108.40.2068 in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about VSO Media Player 220.127.116.118, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VSO Media Player 18.104.22.1688:
- The publisher is: http://www.vso-software.fr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\VSO\VSO Media Player\1\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall VSO Media Player 22.214.171.1248.
8. After uninstalling VSO Media Player 126.96.36.1998, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong VSO Media Player 188.8.131.528 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VSO Media Player 184.108.40.2068 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove VSO Media Player 220.127.116.118 by VSO Software from your computer, nor are we saying that VSO Media Player 18.104.22.1688 by VSO Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove VSO Media Player 22.214.171.1248 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-16 08:14:09.870