VSO Media Player 188.8.131.528
VSO Media Player 184.108.40.2068 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall VSO Media Player 220.127.116.118 from your PCVSO Software
. Go over here
for more information on VSO Software. More data about the application VSO Media Player 18.104.22.1688 can be found at http://www.vso-software.fr
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VSO\VSO Media Player\1 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall VSO Media Player 22.214.171.1248 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\VSO\VSO Media Player\1\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. VMP.exe is the VSO Media Player 126.96.36.1998's main executable file and it occupies circa 21.75 MB (22807344 bytes) on disk.
VSO Media Player 188.8.131.528 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 22.87 MB (23981520
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- VMP.exe (21.75 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2068
of VSO Media Player 220.127.116.118.
VSO Media Player 18.104.22.1688 is a program offered by VSO Software. Some computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to remove VSO Media Player 22.214.171.1248 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove VSO Media Player 126.96.36.1998 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate VSO Media Player 188.8.131.528 or simply activate the Search field and type in "VSO Media Player 184.108.40.2068". The VSO Media Player 220.127.116.118 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select VSO Media Player 18.104.22.1688 in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding VSO Media Player 22.214.171.1248, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VSO Media Player 126.96.36.1998:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.vso-software.fr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\VSO\VSO Media Player\1\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall VSO Media Player 188.8.131.528.
8. After uninstalling VSO Media Player 184.108.40.2068, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong VSO Media Player 220.127.116.118 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VSO Media Player 18.104.22.1688 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove VSO Media Player 22.214.171.1248 by VSO Software from your computer, nor are we saying that VSO Media Player 126.96.36.1998 by VSO Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove VSO Media Player 188.8.131.528 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-16 08:14:09.870