VSO Image Resizer 126.96.36.199
You can find below details on how to remove VSO Image Resizer 188.8.131.52 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall VSO Image Resizer 184.108.40.206 from your computerVSO-Software
. More information on VSO-Software can be found here
. Please follow http://www.vso-software.fr/products/image_resizer?from=virsetup
if you want to read more on VSO Image Resizer 220.127.116.11 on VSO-Software's web page. The program is usually installed in the C:\Programme\VSO\Image Resizer folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Programme\VSO\Image Resizer\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall VSO Image Resizer 18.104.22.168. VSO Image Resizer 22.214.171.124's primary file takes about 5.50 MB (5769512 bytes) and its name is Resize.exe.
VSO Image Resizer 126.96.36.199 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.08 MB (8470382
bytes) on disk.
- Resize.exe (5.50 MB)
- unins000.exe (681.57 KB)
- EditLoc.exe (1.91 MB)
The current web page applies to VSO Image Resizer 188.8.131.52 version 184.108.40.206
When planning to uninstall VSO Image Resizer 220.127.116.11 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall VSO Image Resizer 18.104.22.168:
The files below remain on your disk by VSO Image Resizer 22.214.171.124's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\VSO\Image Resizer
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- C:\Program Files\VSO\Image Resizer\RSZShell.dll
VSO Image Resizer 126.96.36.199 is an application marketed by the software company VSO-Software. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to erase VSO Image Resizer 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove VSO Image Resizer 184.108.40.206 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate VSO Image Resizer 220.127.116.11 or simply activate the Search field and type in "VSO Image Resizer 18.104.22.168". If it is installed on your PC the VSO Image Resizer 22.214.171.124 app will be found automatically. After you select VSO Image Resizer 126.96.36.199 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about VSO Image Resizer 188.8.131.52, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VSO Image Resizer 184.108.40.206:
- The software company is: http://www.vso-software.fr/products/image_resizer?from=virsetup
- The uninstall string is: C:\Programme\VSO\Image Resizer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall VSO Image Resizer 220.127.116.11.
8. After uninstalling VSO Image Resizer 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of VSO Image Resizer 22.214.171.124 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VSO Image Resizer 126.96.36.199 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall VSO Image Resizer 188.8.131.52 by VSO-Software from your computer, nor are we saying that VSO Image Resizer 184.108.40.206 by VSO-Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall VSO Image Resizer 220.127.116.11 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-19 13:17:26.457