VSO Image Resizer 2.0.2
This web page is about VSO Image Resizer 2.0.2 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall VSO Image Resizer 2.0.2 from your systemVSO-Software
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on VSO-Software. More information about the app VSO Image Resizer 2.0.2 can be found at http://www.vso-software.fr/products/image_resizer?from=virsetup
. Usually the VSO Image Resizer 2.0.2 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\VSO\Image Resizer folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for VSO Image Resizer 2.0.2 is C:\Program Files\VSO\Image Resizer\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 5.17 MB (5416744 bytes) on disk and is named Resize.exe.
VSO Image Resizer 2.0.2 is composed of the following executables which occupy 7.62 MB (7985772
bytes) on disk:
- Resize.exe (5.17 MB)
- unins000.exe (681.02 KB)
- Lang_Editor.exe (1.78 MB)
The current web page applies to VSO Image Resizer 2.0.2 version 2.0.2
VSO Image Resizer 2.0.2 is an application marketed by the software company VSO-Software. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to erase VSO Image Resizer 2.0.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete VSO Image Resizer 2.0.2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate VSO Image Resizer 2.0.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VSO Image Resizer 2.0.2". The VSO Image Resizer 2.0.2 application will be found automatically. After you select VSO Image Resizer 2.0.2 in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about VSO Image Resizer 2.0.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VSO Image Resizer 2.0.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.vso-software.fr/products/image_resizer?from=virsetup
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\VSO\Image Resizer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall VSO Image Resizer 2.0.2.
8. After removing VSO Image Resizer 2.0.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong VSO Image Resizer 2.0.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VSO Image Resizer 2.0.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall VSO Image Resizer 2.0.2 by VSO-Software from your computer, nor are we saying that VSO Image Resizer 2.0.2 by VSO-Software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall VSO Image Resizer 2.0.2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 04:05:59.260