VSO Image Resizer 1.3.4
This page contains detailed information on how to remove VSO Image Resizer 1.3.4 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall VSO Image Resizer 1.3.4 from your systemVSO-Software
. You can find out more on VSO-Software or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.vso-software.fr/products/image_resizer
to get more details about VSO Image Resizer 1.3.4 on VSO-Software's website. VSO Image Resizer 1.3.4 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VSO\Image Resizer directory, subject to the user's option. VSO Image Resizer 1.3.4's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\VSO\Image Resizer\unins000.exe. VSO Image Resizer 1.3.4's primary file takes about 3.72 MB (3901224 bytes) and is called Resize.exe.
VSO Image Resizer 1.3.4 contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.32 MB (5573456
bytes) on disk.
- Resize.exe (3.72 MB)
- unins000.exe (676.54 KB)
- Lang_Editor.exe (956.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3.4
of VSO Image Resizer 1.3.4.
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove VSO Image Resizer 1.3.4:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All UserNames\Start Menu\Προγράμματα\VSO\VSO Image Resizer
- C:\Program Files\VSO\Image Resizer
- C:\Documents and Settings\All UserNames\Start Menu\Προγράμματα\VSO\VSO Image Resizer\Image Resizer.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All UserNames\Start Menu\Προγράμματα\VSO\VSO Image Resizer\Uninstall VSO Image Resizer.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All UserNames\Start Menu\Προγράμματα\VSO\VSO Image Resizer\VSO Image Resizer on the Web.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\VSO Image Resizer.lnk
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\VSO Image Resizer_is1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\VSO Image Resizer_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\VSO Image Resizer_is1\InstallLocation
VSO Image Resizer 1.3.4 is a program offered by the software company VSO-Software. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall VSO Image Resizer 1.3.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove VSO Image Resizer 1.3.4 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find VSO Image Resizer 1.3.4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "VSO Image Resizer 1.3.4". If it exists on your system the VSO Image Resizer 1.3.4 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click VSO Image Resizer 1.3.4 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about VSO Image Resizer 1.3.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VSO Image Resizer 1.3.4:
- The publisher is: http://www.vso-software.fr/products/image_resizer
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\VSO\Image Resizer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove VSO Image Resizer 1.3.4.
8. After uninstalling VSO Image Resizer 1.3.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of VSO Image Resizer 1.3.4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing VSO Image Resizer 1.3.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove VSO Image Resizer 1.3.4 by VSO-Software from your computer, we are not saying that VSO Image Resizer 1.3.4 by VSO-Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove VSO Image Resizer 1.3.4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-10 17:24:19.847