VSO Image Resizer 1.2
This page is about VSO Image Resizer 1.2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall VSO Image Resizer 1.2 from your PCVSO-Software
. Take a look here
for more information on VSO-Software. More details about VSO Image Resizer 1.2 can be seen at http://www.vso-software.fr/products/image_resizer
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\VSO\Image Resizer folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files\VSO\Image Resizer\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall VSO Image Resizer 1.2. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.62 MB (3791240 bytes) on disk and is named Resize.exe.
The executable files below are part of VSO Image Resizer 1.2. They take an average of 5.20 MB (5454561
bytes) on disk.
- Resize.exe (3.62 MB)
- unins000.exe (667.84 KB)
- Lang_Editor.exe (956.50 KB)
The current web page applies to VSO Image Resizer 1.2 version 1.2
VSO Image Resizer 1.2 is an application marketed by VSO-Software. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to uninstall VSO Image Resizer 1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete VSO Image Resizer 1.2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate VSO Image Resizer 1.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "VSO Image Resizer 1.2". The VSO Image Resizer 1.2 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click VSO Image Resizer 1.2 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding VSO Image Resizer 1.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VSO Image Resizer 1.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.vso-software.fr/products/image_resizer
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\VSO\Image Resizer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove VSO Image Resizer 1.2.
8. After uninstalling VSO Image Resizer 1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong VSO Image Resizer 1.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VSO Image Resizer 1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall VSO Image Resizer 1.2 by VSO-Software from your PC, nor are we saying that VSO Image Resizer 1.2 by VSO-Software is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall VSO Image Resizer 1.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 06:39:25.797