VSO Image Resizer 1.0.2
VSO Image Resizer 1.0.2 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall VSO Image Resizer 1.0.2 from your computerVSO-Software
. Check out here
where you can get more info on VSO-Software. Click on http://www.vso-software.fr/products/image_resizer
to get more information about VSO Image Resizer 1.0.2 on VSO-Software's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VSO\Image Resizer folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\VSO\Image Resizer\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall VSO Image Resizer 1.0.2. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.13 MB (2232832 bytes) on disk and is titled Resize.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in VSO Image Resizer 1.0.2. They occupy 3.71 MB (3889159
bytes) on disk.
- Resize.exe (2.13 MB)
- unins000.exe (661.01 KB)
- Lang_Editor.exe (956.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.1
of VSO Image Resizer 1.0.2.
VSO Image Resizer 1.0.2 is an application marketed by VSO-Software. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to uninstall VSO Image Resizer 1.0.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall VSO Image Resizer 1.0.2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find VSO Image Resizer 1.0.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VSO Image Resizer 1.0.2". The VSO Image Resizer 1.0.2 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click VSO Image Resizer 1.0.2 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding VSO Image Resizer 1.0.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VSO Image Resizer 1.0.2:
- The software company is: http://www.vso-software.fr/products/image_resizer
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\VSO\Image Resizer\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall VSO Image Resizer 1.0.2.
8. After uninstalling VSO Image Resizer 1.0.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong VSO Image Resizer 1.0.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VSO Image Resizer 1.0.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall VSO Image Resizer 1.0.2 by VSO-Software from your computer, nor are we saying that VSO Image Resizer 1.0.2 by VSO-Software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VSO Image Resizer 1.0.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-23 13:23:46.070