VSO CopyToDVD 4
You can find below details on how to uninstall VSO CopyToDVD 4 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall VSO CopyToDVD 4 from your PCVSO Software
. More info about VSO Software can be found here
. You can see more info about VSO CopyToDVD 4 at www.vso-software.fr
. VSO CopyToDVD 4 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VSO directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can uninstall VSO CopyToDVD 4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\VSO\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 3.76 MB (3944800 bytes) on disk and is called VsoStart.exe.
VSO CopyToDVD 4 contains of the executables below. They occupy 56.91 MB (59673975
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PcSetup.exe (2.17 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- VsoStart.exe (3.76 MB)
- BackupToDVD.exe (1.95 MB)
- EditLoc.exe (1.91 MB)
- BW.exe (7.04 MB)
- c2cman.exe (8.26 MB)
- C2Ctuner.exe (4.67 MB)
- copytocd.exe (5.87 MB)
- vmp.exe (3.57 MB)
- VsoShow.exe (3.75 MB)
- eraser.exe (1.33 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of VSO CopyToDVD 4. You can find below a few links to other VSO CopyToDVD 4 versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove VSO CopyToDVD 4.Folders left behind when you uninstall VSO CopyToDVD 4:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\vso
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\VSO\CopyToDVD
Generally the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\vso\BackupScUserNameeduler\BackupToDVD.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\vso\BackupScUserNameeduler\UserNameelp\UserNameelp_en.UserNametm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\vso\BackupScUserNameeduler\UserNameelp\img\addedit.gif
- C:\Program Files (x86)\vso\BackupScUserNameeduler\UserNameelp\img\backup.gif
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- UserNameKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\BlindWrite License file\DefaultIcon\
- UserNameKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\BlindWrite TOC file\DefaultIcon\
- UserNameKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\BlindWrite TOC file\SUserNameell\Open\Command\
- UserNameKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CopyToDVD Project\DefaultIcon\
VSO CopyToDVD 4 is a program released by VSO Software. Some users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to remove VSO CopyToDVD 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove VSO CopyToDVD 4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate VSO CopyToDVD 4 or simply click the Search field and type in "VSO CopyToDVD 4". If it exists on your system the VSO CopyToDVD 4 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click VSO CopyToDVD 4 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about VSO CopyToDVD 4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VSO CopyToDVD 4:
- The publisher is: www.vso-software.fr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\VSO\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall VSO CopyToDVD 4.
8. After uninstalling VSO CopyToDVD 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of VSO CopyToDVD 4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VSO CopyToDVD 4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove VSO CopyToDVD 4 by VSO Software from your computer, nor are we saying that VSO CopyToDVD 4 by VSO Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove VSO CopyToDVD 4 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-18 04:04:39.550