VSO ConvertXToDVD is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall VSO ConvertXToDVD from your computerParand ® Software Group
. Open here
for more details on Parand ® Software Group. More details about VSO ConvertXToDVD can be found at WWW.PARANDCO.COM
. VSO ConvertXToDVD is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VSO\ConvertX\7 folder, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for removing VSO ConvertXToDVD is C:\Program Files (x86)\VSO\ConvertX\7\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. ConvertXtoDvd.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 22.96 MB (24080352 bytes) on disk.
VSO ConvertXToDVD is composed of the following executables which take 23.66 MB (24805509
bytes) on disk:
- ConvertXtoDvd.exe (22.96 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
The current page applies to VSO ConvertXToDVD version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find here a few links to other VSO ConvertXToDVD releases:
...click to view all...
VSO ConvertXToDVD is a program by the software company Parand ® Software Group. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall VSO ConvertXToDVD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete VSO ConvertXToDVD from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate VSO ConvertXToDVD or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VSO ConvertXToDVD". The VSO ConvertXToDVD app will be found very quickly. When you click VSO ConvertXToDVD in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding VSO ConvertXToDVD, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VSO ConvertXToDVD:
- The software company is: WWW.PARANDCO.COM
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\VSO\ConvertX\7\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall VSO ConvertXToDVD.
8. After removing VSO ConvertXToDVD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong VSO ConvertXToDVD which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VSO ConvertXToDVD with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove VSO ConvertXToDVD by Parand ® Software Group from your PC, we are not saying that VSO ConvertXToDVD by Parand ® Software Group is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove VSO ConvertXToDVD in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-29 22:39:21.607