VSO ConvertXToDVD 6
VSO ConvertXToDVD 6 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall VSO ConvertXToDVD 6 from your systemVSO Software
. Additional info about VSO Software can be read here
. Click on http://www.vso-software.fr
to get more facts about VSO ConvertXToDVD 6 on VSO Software's website. VSO ConvertXToDVD 6 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VSO\ConvertX\6 directory, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\VSO\ConvertX\6\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove VSO ConvertXToDVD 6. The program's main executable file is called ConvertXtoDvd.exe and occupies 28.40 MB (29783008 bytes).
VSO ConvertXToDVD 6 is comprised of the following executables which take 29.54 MB (30977193
bytes) on disk:
- ConvertXtoDvd.exe (28.40 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
This page is about VSO ConvertXToDVD 6 version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find here a few links to other VSO ConvertXToDVD 6 versions:
...click to view all...
VSO ConvertXToDVD 6 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk by VSO ConvertXToDVD 6 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VSO\ConvertX\6
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VSO\ConvertX\6\avcodec.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VSO\ConvertX\6\avformat.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VSO\ConvertX\6\avutil.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VSO\ConvertX\6\ConvertXtoDvd.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VSO\ConvertX\6\Eula_cx_de.rtf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VSO\ConvertX\6\Eula_cx_en.rtf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VSO\ConvertX\6\eula_cx_es.rtf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VSO\ConvertX\6\Eula_cx_fr.rtf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VSO\ConvertX\6\Eula_cx_it.rtf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VSO\ConvertX\6\Eula_cx_pl.rtf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VSO\ConvertX\6\history.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VSO\ConvertX\6\Lang.lnk
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VSO\ConvertX\6\lgpl-2.1.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VSO\ConvertX\6\Templates.lnk
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VSO\ConvertX\6\trialpay.bmp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VSO\ConvertX\6\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VSO\ConvertX\6\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VSO\ConvertX\6\vp7vfw.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VSO\ConvertX\6\wmadmod.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VSO\ConvertX\6\WMVADVD.DLL
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VSO\ConvertX\6\wmvdmod.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VSO\ConvertX\6\wvc1dmod.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\ConvertXToDVD 6.lnk
Additional registry values that you should remove:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Digital River\VSO\ConvertXtoDVD
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\VSO\ConvertX\6\ConvertXtoDvd.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\VSO\ConvertX\6\ConvertXtoDvd.exe.FriendlyAppName
VSO ConvertXToDVD 6 is a program marketed by VSO Software. Frequently, users want to erase it. This is difficult because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to erase VSO ConvertXToDVD 6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove VSO ConvertXToDVD 6 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate VSO ConvertXToDVD 6 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VSO ConvertXToDVD 6". If it exists on your system the VSO ConvertXToDVD 6 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click VSO ConvertXToDVD 6 in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about VSO ConvertXToDVD 6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VSO ConvertXToDVD 6:
- The publisher is: http://www.vso-software.fr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\VSO\ConvertX\6\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove VSO ConvertXToDVD 6.
8. After removing VSO ConvertXToDVD 6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong VSO ConvertXToDVD 6 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing VSO ConvertXToDVD 6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall VSO ConvertXToDVD 6 by VSO Software from your PC, we are not saying that VSO ConvertXToDVD 6 by VSO Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall VSO ConvertXToDVD 6 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 04:38:21.993